Supervisors, stationed in 35 large cities across the country, manage a network of NRC interviewers who are highly experienced in gaining respondents' cooperation and conducting reliable interviews.
Survey Method Options
NRC provides several options to meet clients' specific needs for information, timing, and budget. These methods include:
- Direct interviewing: Interviewers collect the information directly
- Self-administered: Respondents provide information by self-completing a questionnaire
National Research Network
- Offices: Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya(Aichi)
North Akita, Aomori, Fukushima, Iwate, Hokkaido(Kushiro, Sapporo), Miyagi, Yamagata East Ibaraki, Nagano, Tochigi, Tokyo, Yamanashi Central Fukui, Ishikawa, Nagoya, Niigata, Shizuoka, Toyama West Osaka South Ehime, Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Kagawa, Kagoshima, Kochi, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Nagasaki, Oita, Okayama, Okinawa, Shimane, Tokushima, Yamaguchi
- Registered Interviewers: 1,100
- Completed interviews per year: about 200,000
After the completion of a project, 10% of completed interviews are verified in order to assure high quality information and improve interviewer management.